Trips and Educational Visits
All pupils have the opportunity to participate in a wide-range of educational visits throughout their time in the Junior School. Trips are selected based on their educational value and relevance to the curriculum and the list therefore varies.
Recent trips include:
- Cirencester Library and bookshops
- Cheltenham literature festival
- Cirencester air raid shelter
- GWR Winchcomb
- Black Country Living Museum
- Bristol Aquarium
- Cotswold Farm Park
- Chedworth Roman Villa
- The Corinium Museum
- Pantomime and other theatrical performances
- The SS Great Britain
A Year 5 and 6 residential trip to France takes place on a biennial basis and our Year 6 pupils are offered the chance to experience a residential visit at an outdoor education centre.